ACM Air Charter Market provides full ground handling services including supervision and representation to commercial flights, business jets, private flights, helicopters, cargo flights and military flights with qualified and experienced staff at all major airports in Turkey (25 airports licenced).
ACM Air Charter Market organizes and follows - up all third party agreements and payments on behalf of the carrier.
Our head Office is located at Istanbul Atatürk Airport and branch offices at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen, Antalya, Ankara, Izmir, Bodrum, Dalaman, and Tekirdag Corlu Airports.
We are able to provide all services and meet any airline’s requirement at any turkish airport.
At each phase of flight, ACM® Air Charter MarketingTM International & Domestic Trip Support is your trusted source in delivering the utrmost services and your one-stop for all your international & regional trip support needs.
In today’s rich-world, regional air travel planning is more complex than ever. Therefore ACM® is proud to offer a single complete, clear and reliable solution for your international & regional trip services demand.
The selective airline companies that ACM Air Charter Market cooperate with are an all-in-one one-stop shop that allows us with our experienced and high qualified team members to respond and meet all expectations.
Our moto is to produce customized solutions for airline companies within the scope of global aviation requirements.
ACM; Air Charter Market, pioneered flight support services in the Turkey for more than 30 years now.
Our commitment to service excellence since 1991 has made us one of the aviation world’s most trusted and successful companies in our chosen field of expertise. Our company headquarters is located in Turkey, Istanbul, and we have established 25 airport licences and offices and strategic presence in all Turkish Airports.
Improve the quality of your ground operations without increasing your structure cost: ACM proposes to be your “Solution partner” and appointed representative to supervise your flights in Turkey.
You operate your flights, ACM takes care of the rest… Take advantage of a multitude of back office services from group reservations to ticketing, from call center to accounting.
ACM ‘s experience and ability to react, guarantee a rapid, flexible and personalised service with proffesional teams.
Partners and clients in more than thirty countries in the world;
From legacy carriers to start-ups, we have over 30 airline clients and a global network of local experts.
For your current and/ or future operations , ACM Air Charter Market initiate a cooperation subject to representation and supervision services for your esteemed company.
Your Airline Company may not be operating to Turkish destinations at present ,however ; we provide overflight service and present here for Immediate actions to unusual situations such as diversions,emergency situations.
We can arrange Handling Services and any other Airport Services on “credit basis” in case of any Landing in Turkey (Tech.stop , Emergency, etc.) while using Turkish aerospace.
We offer following services;
• Landing and take-off permits for flight operations for commercial purposes
• Overflight clearances
• Slot & PPR allocations
• Technical landing
• Passenger/cargo - Relief operations
• Medical flights
• Traffic rights/Airport slots
Supervision of complete handling of flights of corporate and commercial jets in Turkiye is guaranteed, ensuring that all contracted service levels are maintained to achieve on-time departure. We also ensure exemplary handling of aircraft operations, aircraft handling and documentation which are administered to the airlines’ specific requirements and are within accordance to ICAO/IATA recommended practices.
We are here to make negotiation with the airport planning service about flight allocation before each IATA season; We Assist to negotiate with Civil Aviation (CAA) for the deposit of program; ACM makes commercial negotiations on behalf of you when needed (handling, fuel, catering, aircraft chartering, etc.), on financial and operational level.
• Complete coordination with the Turkish Civil Aviation Administration and Airports Authority of Turkiye for obtaining necessary clearances, permits and slots
• Arrangements of handling services
• Catering arrangements
• To supply your flights with fuel at very competitive rates, due to direct agreements with local into-plane suppliers in Turkey.
• Aircraft, Passenger Security Arrangements
• Arrangement of cargo handling services by cargo departments
• Provisions/arrangements of ramp security for parked aircraft
• Operational assistance - flight planning, flight watch, weather briefings and provisions of current NOTAMs
• Assistance to crew and passengers to complete their airport formalities,
• Specializes in the handling of diplomatic and VIP flights, coordinating with the concerned government authorities
• Arrange hotel accommodations and transport for both crew and passengers
• Tour operators’ representation - provided by an additional dedicated team of our tour division
• Charter Flight arrangements for Cargo and Passengers
• FBO services
• Hangarage arrangement
• Technical maintenance support
• Representation against 3rd parties
• Credit facilities
• Bill / Invoice Control
I consent to receiving marketing correspondence from AcmAir